SUNDAYS IN EAST PEORIA
Dealer in Illinois since 1971!
Fourwinds RV was established in March 1971 and is an Illinois Corporation. One of the largest RV facilities in Illinois. Family owned and operated. We are currently operating in Maroa and East Peoria.
- Steve & Nancy | Decatur, IL
"I was amazed at the time that the entire staff spent with us on chosing a new camper. Willy just went overboard trying to find out what we were looking for. All the questions we had he answered them and if he didnt know, he went and did the research and got the answers. FANTAST job !!!!!"
- NEW 2012 JAYCO Eagle 361MKQS
- USED 2005 ALFA LEISURE SEE YA ...
- USED 2006 KEYSTONE Laredo 284B...
- USED 2010 GULF STREAM Kingspor...
- USED 2007 COACHMEN Spirit of A...
- USED 2005 FOREST RIVER Wildcat...
- USED 2011 HEARTLAND North Trai...
- USED 2009 FOREST RIVER V-Cross...
- NEW 2015 FOREST RIVER Salem 3...
- NEW 2016 FOREST RIVER 27DBUD ...
- NEW 2015 FOREST RIVER SALEM 3...
- NEW 2014 HEARTLAND Wilderness...
Fourwinds RV is one of the very few dealers in Illinois to post MSRP window stickers in all RVs on its' lot. What does this mean to you? You won't be lied to when you ask a price. No artificial inflating of the price to give you an unrealistic amount for your trade in. No fake discounts ("take $10,000 off of this $30,000 trailer" which is really only a $20,000 MSRP trailer). P.T. Barnum said it: "There's a sucker born every minute". And dealers who don't show you any prices are operating under his principle.
So, you see credible "third party" pricing at Fourwinds RV. You can compare the price of RVs with your budget in mind. And Fourwinds RV has had window stickers in all campers since 1971! Don't forget to ask one of the friendly Fourwinds' salespeople for your special discount price!
Your Buying Advantage!
When you buy from Fourwinds RV, a service technician prepares your RV for you. He checks and services all water lines, LP gas & electrical systems, running gear and all appliances. He gets your camper ready for the campground! Then, when you pick up your RV, that same technician demonstrates its' operation to you. This can take some time depending on your level of experience. But you'll be glad you had some schooling on how things work! Especially when you visit a campground for the first time.
Fourwinds RV does not "front row" RVs! "Front rowing" is a term that describes taking a unit off of the lot and taking your money and handing you the keys. No checkout, No prep, No demo! "Have a nice time buddy. The manuals are in the drawer." That never happens at Fourwinds RV.
- Honest pricing
- MSRPs in all units
- 200 RVs in stock
- 20 RVs in our showroom
- Professional sales staff
- Name brands at the lowest prices
- Nobody beats our price!
- Financing office to arrange your loan
- Award winning service & parts dept
- Certified RV technicians
- 150 years combined RV experience